Illinois Fighting Illini v.s. #23 Missouri Tigers
4:30 p.m. CST
- Illini lead 27-16
- Last Meeting: #12 Missouri 82, #10 Illinois 73 (Dec. 22, 2012 // St. Louis)
- Streak: Mizzou W-4
- Groce v.s. Mizzou: 0-1
- Missouri when ranked: 6-9
- At Scottrade Center: Illinois leads 11-8
- Closest margin: 1 point, four times (1992, 1993, 2003 and 2007)
- Today’s game will mark the 33rd annual Bud Light Braggin’ Rights game. Illinois owns a 20-12 advantage over Missouri in the annual rivalry game played in downtown St. Louis.
- The Fighting Illini are entering the game unranked for the first time in four years and are 7-6 in the series when unranked.
- On the other hand, Missouri comes into the game ranked for the fourth straight year. Illinois is 9-6 in the Braggin’ Rights game when the Tigers come in ranked in the Top 25.
- Illinois is 4-8 against ranked opponents under head coach John Groce.
- Points Per Game: 218th (71.5)
- Rebounds Per Game: 120th (37.4)
- Assists Per Game: 224th (12.2)
- Field Goal Pct: 179th (.448)
- Points Per Game: 56th (79.0)
- Rebounds Per Game: 30th (40.8)
- Assists Per Game: 279th (11.4)
- Field Goal Pct: 18th (.497)
Make sure to follow me on Twitter @RickyWidmer.