Illinois Fighting Illini at Indiana Hoosiers
3:30 pm EST.
- Illini Leads 45-22-3
- 2012- Indiana 31 @ Illinois 17
- 2011- Illinois 41 @ Indiana 20
- 2010- Indiana 13 @ Illinois 43
- 2009- Illinois 14 @ Indiana 27
- 2008- Indiana 13 @ Illinois 55
- Illini come into the game on Saturday losing their last four games by an average of 22.5 points.
- Those four straight Illini loses have been in part to QB Nathan Scheelhaase peformance. Only 1 touchdown and 4 interceptions in the last four games.
- The Hoosiers are coming into the game also on a losing streak. They have lost their last three games by an average of 11 points.
- Indiana is allowing 37.8 points per game this season. That is 116th in the nation out of 125 teams.
- Passing Yards: 35th (268.80)
- Rushing Yards: 98th (133.30)
- Points For: 66th (29.00)
- Points Against: 98th (32.5)
- Passing Yards: 12th (333.50)
- Rushing Yards: 58th (178.30)
- Points For: 10th (42.00)
- Points Against: 116th (37.80)
Both teams are struggling a lot. This is a stinker to bet because you never know what team will come out, good Illini or bad Illini. This is the same for Indiana as well. Sometimes they look great and sometimes they look like they are middle of the pack in division two.
The current lines have the Illini +9 against Indiana. I would take the Illini in this one. The Illini can score the ball and their defense is something that should not be looked over. Bet the Illini and you will be a happy camper.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @ReesIsMe