Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Michigan State Spartans
3:30 pm EST.
- Michigan State Leads 25-17-2
- 2010- Illinois 6 @ Michigan St. 26
- 2009- Michigan St. 24 @ Illinois 14
- 2006- Illinois 23 @ Michigan St. 20
- 2005- Michigan St. 61 @ Illinois 14
- 2004- Illinois 25 @ Michigan St. 38
- Nathan Scheelhaase first four games he had 12 td’s and 3 int’s. His last two games he had 0 td’s and 1 int.
- The Illini’s wins have been by an average of 24 points. The Illini losses have been by an average of 18.
- Michigan State has only taken one loss on the season at Notre Dame by four points.
- With a 6-1 record, Michigan State’s six wins have all been by 12 or more points.
- Passing Yards: 23rd (287.7)
- Rushing Yards: 78th (158.5)
- Points For: 36th (35.3)
- Points Against: 98th (32.3)
- Passing Yards: 105th (177.0)
- Rushing Yards: 48th (186.1)
- Points For: 77th (28.1)
- Points Against: 4th (13.6)
The Illini are struggling with their usual confidence. Scheelhaase and company need to get back on track, but this may not be the cupcake they need. Michigan State is ranking 4th in the nation in points against which will prove costly to the Illini.
The spread for this game is Michigan State -10 which is a tough line. I would take the Illini on this one. Barring the Illini not throwing pick 6’s I don’t think Michigan State can score enough to beat the Illini by this much. You have to go Illini all day on this one.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @ReesIsMe